Safety for Manufacturing: Parker P33 Safety Exhaust Valve
Whether you are designing, building, or looking to enhance machine safety for pneumatics in automation, look to Parker’s latest innovation, the P33 Safety Exhaust Valve, for reliable and safe exhaust for pneumatic machinery to protect operators from unexpected movements that can be caused by trapped air. The P33 provides advanced safety protection through its two channel design that incorporates a patented cross flow technology to ensure safe exhaust of pneumatic energy. Additional features of the P33 include:
- ISO 13849 compliant, suitable for use up to Category 4 Pl. e.
- Available with or without adjustable soft start
- Connects using two standard M12 cables
- The parallel exhaust with non-clogging design allows for fast exhaust rate
- Connects modularly with the Global FRL product
See below for an integration guide for step-by-step instruction on integrating with your safety relay or safety plc.
Click on the Images Below to View Catalog Information
Get more info or Request a Quote