In today’s competitive manufacturing environment it is more important than ever to find ways to produce more with less.
RitterTech’s Vendor Managed Inventory solutions can bring immense value to your organization by helping you to:
- Increase Productivity: Increase sales and customer loyalty by eliminating delays due to inventory shortages
- Preserve Working Capital: Reduce carrying costs from overstocks and improve inventory turnover rates
- Decrease Soft Costs: Streamline inventory control processes and save an average of $75 – $250 per PO
- Reduce Freight Expenses: Eliminate costly freight expenses and unexpected delivery delays
How we do it:
- RitterTech will set up and organize your current inventory
- All items are barcoded with Parker Part numbers or customers
- Scheduled inventory order generation with RitterTech on site
- RitterTech expertise to support your questions while on site
- No orders processed until customer approved with PO
Don’t waste another minute trying to tackle inventory on your own.
See the case study below to see how we have helped other customers like you.
CUSTOMER CASE STUDY: MADISON-KIPP CORPORATION
LOST PRODUCTION TIME, HIGH INVENTORY COSTS
VENDOR MANAGED INVENTORY
For more than 20 years, RitterTech has been providing VMI solutions to Madison-Kipp Corporation, enabling them to focus on manufacturing instead of inventory replenishment. Automation of their inventory sourcing has enabled them to enhance production by having inventory readily available, reduce downtime by installing a crimping machine on-site, and increase customer loyalty as a leading supplier of high pressure die cast aluminum parts by meeting production deadlines.
INCREASED SALES, PROFITABILITY, AND CUSTOMER LOYALTY