Parker PTFE 919 and 929 Hose Series
The Parker 919 PTFE hoses feature superior chemical compatibility, resist moisture, perform in a wide temperature range and offer a low coefficient of friction to assist with flow. Most 919 hoses handle temperatures up to 450°F.
- Use the 919B for non-conducting fluids such as oils, paints, fuels or steam
- The 919J features an extruded silicone jacket to provide a clean, smooth cover.
- The 919U has a non-marring, abrasion-resistant polyurethane jacked to shield the stainless steel wire from fraying and contaminents.
Parker’s 929/929B Heavy Wall Smoothbore PTFE Hose features improved kink resistance and enhanced resistance to gas permeation over 919/919B hose due to increased wall thickness.
- PTFE hoses are less susceptible to cracking from stress or flexing than metal hoses
- The 929 hose meets SAE 100R14A and is constructed of a natural FDA compliant PTFE tube
- The 929 B hose meets SAE 100R14B and is manufactured with a black static-dissapating PTFE core tube that should be used when conveying non-conducting dluids such as oils, paints, fuels, or steam.