Hose, Tubing & Fitting Solutions for Food & Beverage Manufacturing
Built to handle the extreme, Parker Hannifin’s hose, tubing and fitting products are engineered to perform better. From specially designed transparent hosing that is ligher and transparent so operators can view the media moving through the tubing, to sanitary fittings lined with FEB to eliminate heat build up and promote increased flow and easy cleaning, Parker is helping the world put food on the table.
PTFE Core Hoses:
- Easy to clean
- Extreme Flexibility
- Unmatched chemical resistance
- Non-stick surface that facilitates flow and eliminates media buildup
- Offered in beading, smoothbore tubing, convluted and heat shrinkable tubing.
- Sizes from .010″ I.D. up to 2″ O.D.
- Up to 70% lighter than rubber
- Jackets and fire sleeves keep hoses cool to touch
- Tubing is transparent
- Non-stick, non-wetting, and non-leaching
- High temperature capabilities
- The most corrosion and chemical resistance of all polymers
PAGE Flare-Seal Hoses:
- PTFE flared through fitting to eliminate bacteria entrapment
Fittings for Food Processing, and Water & Beverage
- Prestolok® Metal Fittings for Pneumatic Automation Applications
- Thermoplastic Fittings and Valves for Potable Water and Beverage Dispensing
Click on the Images Below to View Catalog Information
Get more info or Request a Quote