Condition monitoring like never before: Continuous. Non-interuptive. Safe.
Parker’s SensoNODE™ Sensors and SCOUT™ Cloud Software provides continuous remote monitoring of asset performance that:
- reduces high labor and operating costs associated with manual condition monitoring;
- reduces risk, maintenance costs, and unplanned downtime of asset production;
- uncovers operational and performance improvement opportunities; and
- enables more informed and confident decision-making and greater peace of mind.
How does it work?
- Bluetooth or network enabled wireless sensors are placed at the point of need
- Sensors continuously transmit data to Parker’s cloud-based condition monitoring software
- Software provides alerts, status and analytics information available anytime, anywhere
Please view the video below to see how this system works:
To view Parker literature and specifications for the SensoNODE™ Sensors and SCOUT™ Cloud Software please visit:
Condition Monitoring Solutions Brochure 052517
To speak to a sales specialist about the SensorNODE Sensors and SCOUT Cloud Software, please select the MCE division nearest to your location:
RitterTech-WI (Pewuakee, WI): Phone: 262-347-0400 or Email: [email protected]
RitterTech-IL (Mokena, IL): Phone: 708-560-2200 or Email: [email protected]
Primet Fluid Power (Hammond, IN): Phone: 219-844-4224 or Email: [email protected]
Tri-State Hose and Fitting (Munster, IN): Phone: 219-922-9700 or Email: [email protected]
RitterTech-MI (Warren, MI): Phone: 586-554-7470 or Email: [email protected]
Fluid Systems Engineering (Clinton Township, MI): Phone: 586-790-8880 or Email: [email protected]
RitterTech-NPA (Erie, PA: Phone: (814) 868-0636 or Email: [email protected]
RitterTech-PA (Zelienople, PA): Phone: 724-452-6000 or Email: [email protected]Back to All News